Scarbrough Animal Hospital’s Petsonality video contest! We love all animals!!!! Whether pets are being good, indifferent, charming, or a funny menace, we’d love to see their personality in a 15-second video. The deadline for submissions is Midnight Pacific time on July 16th. Voting will begin Monday, July 17th, and end August 8, 2017. We love all animals, not just the ones in our neighborhood! So if you do not live within 25 miles of Scarbrough Animal Hospital, but can’t wait to show off your pet in a video, you can still enter competition and transfer your prize to someone you know or someone who needs it OR you can choose to receive a 50 AMC gift card for First Prize or 25 AMC gift card for Runner-Up Prize instead. (Proof of residency required to claim these alternative prices. Valid Driver's license or ID card). Scarbrough Animal Hospital Gift Certificate valid for 12 months from the end of competition race. AMC Gift Cards are honored at any AMC Theatres®, AMC® Loews, AMC Showplace, Cineplex® Odeon, Magic Johnson and Star Theatres, excluding Canadian theaters. Gift Cards have no expiration. Restrictions apply, please see AMC Theatres® Terms and Conditions for details.
Likes & Views
Total views: 2269
Total likes: 519
Deadline to submit (Jul 17, 2017): Loading...
Prizes & Awards
- First Prize: A $100 gift certificate towards a comprehensive physical exam by veterinarian and grooming services for a dog or cat at Scarbrough Animal Hospital
- Runner-up Prize: A $50 gift certificate towards a comprehensive physical exam by veterinarian and grooming services for a dog or cat at Scarbrough Animal Hospital
- Our Pledge: We are pledging 100 to HOPE South Florida when our campaign reaches 1000 Likes by August 7, 2017. We can't wait to see your pet videos! Happy racing!
- By entering the contest you agree to the condition that prior to publishing juxtaview.com will automatically add a slide at the end of your video with brand's information and Juxtaview logo
- Videos may be created in English, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- If you do not wish to be on video, you can create a slideshow with text and/or sound, pictures or simply point our camera at an object and speak in the background.